Scottoiler V system+ dual injector chain lube oiler kit
An automatic chain lubrication system controlled by vacuum.
The life of the chain is increased by up to 7 times.
The chain is virtually maintenance-free and the maintenance effort is significantly reduced.
The vSystem is easy to install and can be mounted on almost every model.
The optimized system proves itself in both summer and winter operation.
The dispenser unit can be reliably screwed or glued with the Omega holder under the swingarm.
The standard reservoir is sufficient depending on the setting for over 1000 km.
How does the Scottoiler work?
The Scottoiler vSystem is vacuum controlled. When the engine is running, a negative pressure is created.
This raises a diaphragm, which in turn opens the valve.
While the valve is open, the oil flows by gravity through the delivery hose to the chain,
over the rear sprocket. The amount of oil is controlled by the setting of the valve. It is not a pump.
The kit consists of a reservoir with valve (RMV) and an injector, which delivers the oil to the chain and sprocket.
Also included are various components that allow the kit to be mounted in different ways.
- The needle valve and the valve seat are now manufactured in even greater accuracy, which guarantees even better dosing
- The needle valve has been changed in profile, resulting in a uniform change in dosage
- The delivery hose has been changed, which makes bleeding much easier.
- The RMV is designed in modern smoke gray
- The protective covers of the delivery hose and the ventilation hose are now black and thus less sensitive
- A handy refill with 250ml Scottoil is included, sufficient for a distance of up to 10,000 km.
- Assembly instructions by model as download
- Extends chain life up to 7 times the working life
- For all types of motorcycles including injectors
- Increases the power up to 2 KW
- Maintenance free
- Easy self-assembly
- For road and off-road use
- TÜV-approved – Not subject to registration
- 24 months warranty
- Detailed step-by-step installation instructions