DID 525 VX3: 525 pitch 124 link drive chain
- Honda, CBF 600, 2008, 2013
- Honda, CRF 1000, 2016, 2020
- Honda, CRF 1100, 2020, 2021
- Honda, VT 750, 2000, 2003
- Honda, XRV 650, 1988, 1992
- Honda, XRV 750, 1992, 2003
- Triumph, Tiger 800, 2011, 2020
|Length||: 124 Links|
|O-ring type||: X-Ring|
|: 4524 kg|
|Colour – Outer plates||: Plain Steel|
|Colour – Inner plates||: Plain Steel|
|Continuous index||: 4000|
|Connection link type||: Hollow rivet link|
The successor to the tried and tested 525VX is also based on the long Experience of DID in the MotoGP and fulfills the highest demands through the use of the patented X-rings.
Compared to its predecessor, the 525VX3 has a much higher tensile strength and running performance.
High durability and low friction due to patented X-ring Gold-colored outer pockets, black inner pockets (G B Gold and Black).
DID is an OEM of many Japanese and European brands. Leading racing teams in the Road and off-road sports rely on the technology of DID.