Goldfren sintered Front brake pad, set FA379
These pads are a direct replacement for your existing brake pads.
- Kawasaki, H2 1000 Ninja, 2018, 2019
- Kawasaki, KLZ 1000, 2019, 0
- Kawasaki, Z 1000, 2010, 2019
- Kawasaki, Z 900 RS, 2018, 2021
- Kawasaki, ZX10 R, 2008, 2016
- Suzuki, DL 1000, 2014, 2020
- Suzuki, GSX 1300, 2008, 2012
- Suzuki, GSXR 1000, 2005, 2011
- Suzuki, GSXR 600, 2004, 2010
- Suzuki, GSXR 750, 2004, 2010
- Suzuki, VZR 1800, 2006, 2017
All GOLDfren brake pads are made with sintered metal-ceramic and, ceramic-carbon friction materials. Sintered brake pads are a modern technology, that provides superior stopping power and longer life compared to other brake, pad types (such as carbon-organic, organic, or semi-metallic organic).
Designed, for both wet and dry applications, sintered pads offer no brake fade when, operating at high temperatures and in wet conditions and deliver exceptional, braking performance under the most demanding conditions.
All materials in, sintered pads are lead and asbestos free.
Sintered GOLDfren pads feature
- Metal-ceramic, typical iron friction material designed for both dry and, wet friction
- High static friction coefficient
- High braking power to 500C
- Very good binding strength between copper lined steel base plate and, friction layer
- Wearing 20% lower when compared to similar competing sintered pads
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Up to three times longer operational life compared to organic and, Kevlar composite materials
The characteristic material-specific parameters used in AD GOLDfren, pads are:
- Specific pressure: P < 5.0 Mpa
- Sliding speed: V < 40 m/s
- Constant maximum temperature: 450°C
- Short time maximum temperature: 700°C,