MAHLE OC91 Oil Filter
As one of the world’s leading filter manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers for BMW motorcycles, Mahle has always stood for quality and technology.
Oil filters from Mahle reliably keep dirt particles out of the lubrication circuit, thereby preserving the oil quality as well as the performance and economy of the engine.
Advantages of Mahle oil filters:
– Cold start resistance given by a stable pleat geometry
– Reliable separation of contaminated and filtered oil through high-quality sealing materials and precisely fitting connecting parts
– Load peaks up to 20 bar are compensated by the high pressure resistance of the housing
– Oil supply ensured by pressure relief valve at all times (with thick oil, as it is given in cold start phases or at low ambient temperatures, as well as in a heavily contaminated by exceeding the change interval filter element)
– Return check valve prevents the filter from running out when the engine is stopped and ensures a fast oil supply when starting the engine