HIFLO HF138RC Racing Oil Filter
The new Hiflo Racing oil filters have been developed to meet the high demands of racing.
These special racing filters are the only oil filters tested and certified worldwide by TUV Sud deutschland.
These filters ensure the highest quality, performance and vehicle compatibility.
Attention: Please only tighten the oil filter by hand. The 17mm hexagon is only for disassembly with appropriate tools!
– Clean the contact surface of the filter and lightly oil both the seal of the filter and the seat on the engine
– The 17mm hexagon is only intended for dismantling the filter. If the hexagon is used for assembly, always observe the correct tightening torque for the oil filter from the vehicle manufacturer and / or the assembly instructions
– The tightening torque must NOT exceed 32 Nm, as this can lead to structural damage to the filter housing and thus to oil leaks
– Start the engine and check the tightness
– Repeat the test after the engine has reached normal operating temperature
A safety wire can be easily attached via the hole on the 17mm hexagon, which is mandatory for use on race tracks.
– High-performance filter material (triple fibers) for optimal filtration and constant oil flow
– Robust construction; Cartridge is made of steel
– 17mm hexagon for quick removal
– No special tools required
– 17mm hexagon with hole for safety wire in racing use
– Rubber safety valve ensures 100% safety
– O-ring for quick assembly before greased
– Compatible with all oil types
– TUV approved