Camshaft Intake stage 2 – part number 3308-2IN from HotCams
For KTM and Husqvarna? 250cc models.
- Stage: 2
- Intake Cam Lobe Center 107.200?
- Intake Cam Lobe Lift 11.630mm
- Intake Cam Valve Lash 0.125mm
- Intake Lobe Duration at 1mm 253?
- KTM 250 SX-F 2016-2018
- KTM 250 SX-F Fac E 2015-2017
- KTM 250 XC-F 2016-2018
- HUSQVARNA FC 250 2016-2018
- Designed and dyno proven in the USA
- Engineered by utilizing state-of-the-art valvetrain software
- One of the most economical, reliable and easy to install ways to add a 5-10% power gain
- Engineered to be drop-in cams that use stock valve springs
- CNC machined from 8620 billet, case-hardened steel for an exact fit and lobe profile
- Multiple stages to choose from for many of the most popular applications
- Stage 1 designed for low end torque, Stage 2 designed for mid to top-end gains, Stage 3 designed for peak top-end horsepower
- Most camshafts manufactured in USA
- Requires no core exchange
Hot Cams offers a powerful Stage 2 camshaft option! This cam is equal to stock up to 8,200 RPM then gains all the way to rev limiter. Uses stock valve springs. Dual cam engine.
Intake and exhaust cams sold separately.