Motobatt Lithium Battery MPLTZ7S-HP Fully Sealed CT6B-3 CTZ-7S
Motobatt Pro Lithium batteries are a high performance racing battery designed to produce high cranking currents for short burst periods.
Lithium starting batteries are not suitable for applications where high power loads are placed on the battery.
- Motobatt Lithium batteries are around 3 times lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Designed to produce higher cranking performance for competition environments.
- Strong Starting Current, Reliable repeated start opportunities over a wide variety of conditions.
- Very Low ?self-discharge? while in storage.
- Fast Recharge time, 6 minutes for up to 90% charge.
Cell Balancing Circuit (CBC)
This is a key feature of Motobatt Lithium batteries over competition.
Dynamic cell balancing provides the ultimate in cell control giving superior performance, life span and safety.
Each Motobatt Lithium battery contains a unique CBC which controls the charge and discharge of the cells at all times when in actual use on the machine. Many competitors require you to buy their specific charger at a high cost because the CBC is in the charger, not the battery itself.
Worlds First Protection Circuit Board (PCB)
Motobatt has developed the safest Lithium battery on the market today.
Designed to reduce the threat of thermal runaway, premature battery failure, and unnecessary consumer warranty.
- Over charge Protection: Prevents the machine, charger or consumer applying damaging voltages to the battery.
- Over discharger Protection: Prevents the machine or consumer draining the battery to failure point by parasitic drain or battery application incompatibility.
- At 8V battery will shut down to protect the cells from being discharged to failure. Simply recharge to full voltage and use again!
- Reverse Polarity Protected: A common cause of warranty when battery is short circuited on install.
- Prevents damages by non: Lithium chargers using de-sulphating mode or boost mode.
- Thermal Protection: Built in temperature sensor activates shut down process before the battery can overheat.
Note competitor batteries or standard P series Lithium Batteries may not recover from being drawn down under 8V. This is the leading cause of nuisance warranty for Lithium batteries.