Motobatt Hybrid Battery MHTZ14S Lithium, Lead Acid Hybrid 12v CA:270A L:149 x H:95 x W:84
Motobatt Hybrid Batteries are the perfect mix between the advantages of Lead / Acid batteries and Lithium batteries, achieving the best performance in addition to its “MFlex” system of adjustable terminals.
MHT: Motobatt Hybrid Technology – lithium and lead acid batteries, combined together to achieve the best performance while compatible with all OEM charging systems.
- Outstanding Cranking Power
- Longer Life Cycle
- Faster charging time.
- Constant cranking in all weather.
HP: High Performance Design
- Over-charge protection.
- Over-discharge protection.
- Dynamic cell balancer.
- Temperature control.
AGM: Absorbed Glass Matt
- Recovers rapidly.
- Plate designed for powersport.
- Vibration resistant.
Motobatt Hybrid compared to lead acid
- 90% STRONGER in cranking power .
- 30% LIGHTER in weight.
- 500% LONGER, in life cycle.
- 50% LOWER in self-discharge rate
- FASTER in charging time.
- CONSTANT CRANKING, in cold weather.
- PROTECTION, against over-charging over-discharging and heat .
Motobatt Hybrid compare to Lithium
- COMPATIBLE, with all OEM charging system.
- 200% MORE AH, in Capacity.
- TEMPERATURE STABLE, in all weather conditions.
- LONGER LIFE CYCLE.
- STRONGER CRANKING, in cold weather.
- ADAPTABLE, to lead acid charger.
- MORE CONNECTIONS, extra electronics connections.
|Capacity (10HR)||7 ah|
|CCA (-18c )||270|
|Weight||4,40 lb/2 kg|
|Screws||2 MHAS1 + 4 MHAS2|
|Dimensions||L:5,87 W:3,31 H:3,74 (inches)
L:149 W:84 H:95 (mm)
|Spacers||2 Botton Spacer 10MM (MHASP04) + 5MM (MHASP05)|