Motobatt Hybrid Battery MH51814 Lithium, Lead Acid Hybrid 12v CA:500A L:186xH:171xW:82
Motobatt Hybrid Batteries are the perfect mix between the advantages of Lead / Acid batteries and Lithium batteries, achieving the best performance in addition to its “MFlex” system of adjustable terminals.
MHT: Motobatt Hybrid Technology
- lithium and lead acid batteries, combined together to achieve the best performance while compatible with all OEM charging systems.
- Outstanding Cranking Power
- Longer Life Cycle Faster charging time
- Constant cranking in all weather.
HP: High Performance Design
- Over-charge protection.
- Over-discharge protection.
- Dynamic cell balancer.
- Temperature control.
AGM: Absorbed Glass Matt
- Recovers rapidly.
- Plate designed for powersport.
- Vibration resistant.
Motobatt Hybrid compared to lead acid
- 90% STRONGER in cranking power .
- 30% LIGHTER in weight.
- 500% LONGER, in life cycle.
- 50% LOWER in self-discharge rate
- FASTER in charging time.
- CONSTANT CRANKING, in cold weather.
- PROTECTION, against over-charging over-discharging and heat .
Motobatt Hybrid compare to Lithium
- COMPATIBLE, with all OEM charging system.
- 200% MORE AH, in Capacity.
- TEMPERATURE STABLE, in all weather conditions.
- LONGER LIFE CYCLE.
- STRONGER CRANKING, in cold weather.
- ADAPTABLE, to lead acid charger.
- MORE CONNECTIONS, extra electronics connections.
Technical details MH51814
|Capacity (10HR)||13 ah|
|Weight||8,80 lb/4 kg|
|Screws||4 MHAS1 + 8 MHAS2|
|Dimensions||L:7,28 W:3,23 H:6,73 (inches)
L:185 W:82 H:171 (mm)