Motobatt Hybrid Battery MH14B4 Lithium, Lead Acid Hybrid 12v CA:330A L:150 x H:130 x W:70
Motobatt Hybrid Batteries are the perfect mix between the advantages of Lead / Acid batteries and Lithium batteries, achieving the best performance in addition to its “MFlex” system of adjustable terminals.
MHT: Motobatt Hybrid Technology
- lithium and lead acid batteries, combined together to achieve the best performance while compatible with all OEM charging systems.
- Outstanding Cranking Power
- Longer Life Cycle Faster charging time
- Constant cranking in all weather.
HP: High Performance Design
Dynamic cell balancer.
AGM: Absorbed Glass Matt
Plate designed for powersport.
Motobatt Hybrid compared to lead acid
- 90% STRONGER in cranking power .
- 30% LIGHTER in weight.
- 500% LONGER, in life cycle.
- 50% LOWER in self-discharge rate
- FASTER in charging time.
- CONSTANT CRANKING, in cold weather.
- PROTECTION, against over-charging over-discharging and heat .
Motobatt Hybrid compare to Lithium
- COMPATIBLE, with all OEM charging system.
- 200% MORE AH, in Capacity.
- TEMPERATURE STABLE, in all weather conditions.
- LONGER LIFE CYCLE.
- STRONGER CRANKING, in cold weather.
- ADAPTABLE, to lead acid charger.
- MORE CONNECTIONS, extra electronics connections.
|Capacity (10HR)||7,5 ah|
|Weight||4,84 lb/2,2 kg|
|Screws||2 MHAS1 + 4 MHAS2|
|Dimensions||L:5,91 W:2,76 H:5,12 (inches)
L:150 W:70 H:130 (mm)
|Spacers||1 Side Spacer of 15MM|