KTM LC8 engine clutch slave cylinder manufactured by Oberon.
This clutch slave cylinder has improved the efficiency and looks of the original KTM clutch slave cylinder for LC8 engines.
- Improved internal piston design and seal prevents leaks and provides a smoother clutch action.
- CNC machined from 6000 series billet alloy for lightness, strength and eye-catching looks.
- Seven fantastic colours to choose from.
- Everything you need is included in the kit including full instructions
- Ready to fit replacement clutch slave cylinder for KTM LC8 engines
Our piston seals are manufactured from special formula rubber which is frozen and then CNC machined with a ‘U’ profile which is specifically for hydraulic use, in addition the piston itself is guided by our unique back-plate to prevent piston wear and maintain correct alignment within the slave unit, and this ultimately gives a smoother lever action and prolongs product life. The piston has been designed to reduce lever effort, further increasing feel and reducing rider fatigue.
We also stock the Mounting Plate CLU-0122