Motorcycle Universal Clutch Cable Repair Kit
Is suitable for many different motorcycle models
High quality universal clutch cable kit includes 1.35m of standard black conduit with Nylon liner, 1.6m of inner wire and selection of fittings.
One end of the inner wire is fitted with a barrel nipple, 6mm diax 10mm long(BN610).
The other end will need to be cut to length and the required nipple soldered in place.
The ferrules and adjusters are a snug fit on the conduit.
They can be bonded in place during the assembly or use a centre punch to make a small indentation in their side.
The fittings can be adapted for a range of models.
Basic soldering kit is needed to solder the nipples in place.
High quality product
The kit includes
- 1.35 meters (4.4 feet) of 7mm OD black PVC coated, spiral wound, Teflon lined outer conduit
- 1.6 meters (5.25 feet/5 feet 3 inches/63 inches) of 2mm OD galvanized steel wire (1 x 19 strand)
- 1 ferrule, 6.5mm OD nose
- 1 ferrule, 7mm OD nose
- 1 ferrule, 8mm OD nose
- 1 8mm x 1.25 x 42mm adjuster with nut
- 1 neoprene adjuster boot
- 1 brass barrel nipple, 8mm DIA x 9mm
- 1 brass barrel nipple, 6mm DIA x 10mm (2.1mm bore)
- 1 brass trumpet nipple, 6mm -> 3.5mm OD, 2.5 ID, 9.5mm length
- 1 N8 nylon nipple sleeve, 8mm OD
- 1 N10 nylon nipple sleeve, 3/8″ OD