High-performance engine oil with HC Synthesis base oils, which was developed especially for use in 4-stroke motorcycles with wet-running clutch.
The JMC MAXX 10W-40 GP is suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles with common oil circuit of engine, clutch and transmission. This oil is particularly characterized by a high thermal load capacity and also offers a stable lubricating film under continuous load and high speeds and also meets the strict friction requirements of the JASO MA2 and ensures best clutch performance.
- High wear and corrosion protection of engine and transmission
- Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and very high loads
- Very shear stable – “Stay-in-Grade”
- Best clutch performance due to the more stringent requirements of the JASO MA2
- Fast oiling and low cold wear due to favorable cold viscosity
- High oxidation protection through selected HC-synthetic oils and special additives
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic brand motorcycle oils.
In order to exploit all the product benefits, a complete oil change is recommended.
|Application||: Motorcycle Engine|
|Type||: 4 Stroke|
|JASO References||: MA2|
|API Specification||: SL|
|Container||: 4 Litre|