Motul 5100 4T 10W40 is a multi-grade oil for demanding motorcycle engines? with high quality ester components and special additives for gear lubrication. Exceeds the requirements of motorcycle manufacturers such as: Suzuki, Kawasaki & Yamaha, which prescribe SAE 10W40 viscosity. Motul 5100 is for high performance bikes, sport bikes, road bikes, trail bikes, off road bikes, enduro, trial, quad, or scooters with 4 stroke engines. It is also suitable for bikes with or without integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch, and also for engines that meet the Euro-2 or Euro-3 requirements.
- Ester components in conjunction with the additive package improve the shear strength, wear protection and service life of the engine and transmission.
- Optimized levels of sulfur and phosphorus ensure the long-term function of catalysts
- Prevents corrosion and dirt in the engine
- For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gear lubrication in the same oil bath. No coupling and slipping
- The smooth-running viscosity enables rapid oiling even in the starting phase, reduces critical cold-start wear and is ideally suited for hydraulic tappets
Specifications & Approvals:
Specifications: API SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG (FZG Damage Load Level = 14FLS)
Approvals: JASO MA2 N ? M033MOT112