Motul 15W50 oil. Fully Synthetic 4-Stroke Oil – quantity 1 Litre.
Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Road Racing 15W50 is a synthetic high performance engine oil based on Ester Core technology and was specially developed for racing motorcycles with 4T engines.
These engines are designed for operation with the viscosity 15W50 and are in use in MotoGP, SuperSport, Superbike , High-speed and hill climbing. This Synthetic Oil is ideal for? motorcycle and quad motors in racing and on the road.
- Maximum Oil film stability, optimum adhesion, high temperature resistance for optimum wear protection.
- Low traction coefficient of the Ester Core technology reduces friction losses and improves overall performance by up to 1.3%
- Ester Core technology combined with the additive package improves shear strength, wear protection and engine and transmission life.
- Very high pressure capacity guarantees highest lubrication safety even in extreme temperature ranges.
- For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gear lubrication in the same oil bath. No coupling and slipping.
- High viscosity 15W50 compensates the entry of unburned fuel and allows soft switching at high operating temperatures.
Ester Core Technology:
Motul has been developing high-performance engine oils based on synthetic esters for several decades. The special selection of synthetic esters and combination with an innovative additive package form an extraordinary synergy. Ester Core is the latest technology development stage, delivering maximum power output without sacrificing reliability and wear.
Specifications / Approvals:
Specifications: Exceeds the requirements of JASO & API
Approvals: JASO T903 Annex A (JASO MA friction coefficient requirements)