JMC MAXX 10W50 Synthetic 4L High Quality Engine Oil
Synthetic high-performance engine oil, which has been developed for use in sporty motorcycles with high-speed 4-stroke engines and common oil balance of gearbox and wet oil bath clutch.
The JMC MAXX 10W-50 is suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles, quads, ATV’s and scooters with a common oil circuit of the engine, clutch and transmission. This oil is especially characterized by a high thermal load capacity and also offers a stable lubrication film even under constant load and high speeds. This feature ensures low wear on the engine and transmission components and also meets the stringent friction requirements of the JASO MA2 and provides the best clutch performance.
– additional safety under extreme conditions due to the adapted viscosity class
– stable lubrication film even with very hot oil and very high loads
– extremely stable – “Stay-in-Grade”
– high wear and corrosion protection of the engine and gearbox
– best coupling performance due to the more stringent requirements of JASO MA2
– rapid oiling and low cold wear due to favorable cold viscosity
– High oxidation protection, including selected synthetic oils and special additives
– miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic branded motorcycle oils.
In order to make full use of all product advantages, a complete oil change is recommended.
Specifications and releases:
API SL, JASO MA2