K&N Oil Filter KN-160 K&N Premium oil filter
Attention: Please only tighten the oil filter by hand. The 17mm hexagon is only for disassembly with appropriate tools!
– Oil filter cartridges with 17mm hexagon
– No special tools required
– Hexagon with hole for safety wire
– O-ring for quick assembly before greased
– Return valve prevents the filter from running dry and dry start
– New pressure relief valve
– Robust construction- Stronger inner life
– 50% thicker wall
– Reinforced base plate with double rolled seal
– High flow rate
– Excellent filtration
– Modern, synthetic filter medium
– Compatible with the latest synthetic engine oils
– Developed for all racing applications
– Racing gasoline resistant
– O-rings (if necessary) are available K&N premium oil filters are valued for their durability and easy disassembly.
The oil filter cartridges are provided with a 17mm hexagon and can be easily dismantled with common hand tools. Robust construction for extreme conditions K&N oil filters are characterized by many product features that exceed the requirements of vehicle manufacturers. Thicker case walls are used for added strength and durability to reduce the risk of damage from rocks and debris. The robust construction withstands the highest oil pressures even on the race track without bursting. The hole on the nut is used to attach the safety wire, which is mandatory on race tracks. This additional technical device gives the discerning consumer a reassuring feeling even off the racetrack.