Rear Sprocket 37 Tooth 520 Pitch by JT Sprockets colour BLACK
- Pitch: 520
- Inner Diameter: 120 mm
- PCD: 140 mm
- Bolt hole diameter: 10.5 mm
- Number of mounting bolts: 6
- Bolt type: Flathead
- Number of teeth: 37
- Sprocket material: Steel
- Manufacturer: JT Sprockets
- Honda, NSR 250, 1994, 1999
- Kawasaki, EN 500, 1996, 2003
- Kawasaki, W 800, 2011, 2017
- Kawasaki, ZXR 400, 1989, 0
- Suzuki, GSX-R 600, 1997, 2000
- Suzuki, GSX-R 750, 1996, 1999
The JT Sprockets production is now the largest and most modern production facility for pinions and chain wheels worldwide
equipped with the latest generation of CNC manufacturing machines.
JT Sprockets produces the entire program of pinions and chain wheels for the aftermarket and the original equipment.
Each pinion and sprocket passes through 25 production stages and is subjected to more than ten individual quality tests in order to successfully leave production.
JT Sprockets manufactures in the right way: by turning, milling and drilling!
This is the only way to achieve the highest quality with the lowest tolerances and the best profile of the teeth.
After the subsequent heat remuneration, each article is tested by hand – so JT Sprockets sets new quality standards in the motorcycle industry.