Application : Engine
Viscosity : 10W40
Manufacturer : JMC
Type : 4 Stroke
Quality : Semi Synthetic
JASO References : MA2
API Specification : SL
Container : 1 Litre
3 in stock
JMC MAXX engine oil 10W-40 GP
High-performance engine oil with HC synthesis base oils, specially developed for use in 4-stroke motorcycles with wet-running oil bath clutch.
The JMC MAXX 10W-40 GP is suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles with common oil circuit of engine, clutch and transmission. This oil is characterized by a high thermal load capacity and also provides a stable lubrication film even under constant load conditions and high speeds, as well as meeting the strict friction requirements of the JASO MA2 and ensures the best coupling performance.
– high wear and corrosion protection of the engine and gearbox
– stable lubrication film even with very hot oil and very high loads
– extremely stable – “Stay-in-Grade”
– best coupling performance due to the more stringent requirements of JASO MA2
– rapid oiling and low cold wear due to favorable cold viscosity
– High oxidation protection through selected HC synthesis oils and special additives
– miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic branded motorcycle oils.
In order to make full use of all product advantages, a complete oil change is recommended.
Specifications and releases:
API SL, JASO MA2
Contents: 1 liter can