Lithium-ion Motorcycle battery LFP01 from JMT, high-tech for your motorcycle.
A Tiny Battery With a Big Punch of 120 Cold Start Cranking Amps (CCA)
- More than 65% weight saving of normal lead-acid type batteries
- Unbeatable ratio of cost / weight saving
- Mountable in any position. Non-spilling no acid
- No pollution -contains no heavy metals
- Balanced discharge / charge of all cells by Balancer. Very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
- Fast charging with high charging current (up to 90% in 6 min)
- Even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
- Perfect for track and race bikes where weight reduction is an enhancement
- Super cranking power
- Increased safety, Excellent cycle life – 2000+
- Easy charging
- Honda, CBR 1000, 2020, 2021
- Honda, CRF 250, 2018, 2021
- Honda, CRF 450, 2018, 2021
- Husqvarna, FC 250, 2016, 2021
- Husqvarna, FC 350, 2016, 2017
- Husqvarna, FC 450, 2016, 2017
- KTM, Freeride E EXC Elektrobike, 2021
- KTM, SXE5 Elektrobike, 2021
- KTM, SXF 250, 2016, 2017
- KTM, SXF 350, 2016, 2017
- KTM, SXF 450, 2016
- Spacers Battery is equipped with one or more spacers, which are taped with adhesive strip under the battery so that the battery fits exactly into the battery box.
- Waterproof The battery is completely waterproof and is not damaged when the motorcycle is washed with high pressure.
- Indicator The battery has a battery status – equipped Indicator. Simply press the test button. Lights every 3 blue LEDs on the battery fully (ful) is loaded. Lights 2 LEDs, it is charged only half (med). At the latest when only one LED (low), the battery must be charged.
- QuattroPole Battery is equipped with four pole terminals. Depending on which way round incorporating the battery, the positive terminal is located to the left or right, thereby the battery replaced many conventional lead-acid batteries in use.
By replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a JMT lithium-ion battery up to 5 kg in weight can be saved, without any appreciable effort.
Easy charging, Safe technology and high durability
Lead-acid batteries can be used only 30% of its capacity due to the specific characteristics, while nearly 100% of the capacity can be used in lithium ion batteries. For this reason, lithium version of JMT batteries for the same starting power need only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery. A steady state of charge of all cells is also ensured by a built-in processor ( “balancer”). The dimensions of lithium-ion batteries comply with the help of adapters with a size of original lead-acid batteries. The ports are the same, so the battery can be replaced without further adjustments in a few minutes.
Please note that for charging only suitable chargers should be used . Motorcycle parts store has a full range of chargers. The maximum recommended load currents, refer to the technical data below
JMT use lithium-ion batteries as a cathode material iron phosphate (LiFePO4), and use the lithium-polymer process in the manufacture.
The technology and the manufacturing process ensure the highest safety standards for lithium batteries.
- 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
- Recommended charging current 2.0A
- Maximum charge current for fast charging 20 A
|Capacity||: 2.0 Ah (10 Std)|
|Capacity||: 24 Wh|
|Manufacturer claimed CCA||: 120 A|
|Manufacturers Testing Standard||: SAE|
|SAE as measured by JMP battery tester||: 180 A|
|DIN as measured by JMP battery tester||: 101 A|
|EN as measured by JMP battery tester||: 169 A|
|Length||: 92/88.75 mm|
|Width||: 52/48.75 mm|
|Height||: 90 mm|
|Weight (including acid)||: 0.4 kg|
|Terminal connection||: from above
|Positive terminal||: Front right|
|Negative terminal||: Front left|
|Breather hose||: Without|
Corresponds with KTM part number: 79011153000. Identical in construction with: HY85S