YIX30L, YB30L-B, 52515, Y60N24AL-B, HVT 6, YIX30L-BS, YB30CL-B, 12N24-3A, 12N24-3, 53030, HVT-1, HVT-4
2 in stock
Li-ion battery with surge protection from Skyrich
Skyrich is a premium manufacturer and series supplier for well-known manufacturers such as KTM and Ducati.
The Power Sports LTM-Line lithium-ion batteries are characterized by a heat-resistant, waterproof nylon housing and improved pole connections.
Overcharge Protection (OP)
The Skyrich battery has an advanced battery management system (BMS), which in addition to the balancers (ensures uniform charge / discharge of the battery) also includes an overvoltage protection. This prevents the battery from being charged with a voltage higher than 14.9V.
Battery is equipped with one or more spacers, which are glued under the battery with the supplied adhesive strip, so that the battery fits exactly into the battery box.
The battery is completely waterproof and takes no damage when the motorcycle is being cleaned at high pressure.
All batteries are equipped with an improved charge indicator, which shows the state of charge of the battery even more precisely.
Just press the test button to see the charge status of the battery.
By replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a Skyrich lithium-ion battery, you can save up to 5 kg of weight without significant effort.
The following advantages speak for Skyrich lithium-ion batteries:
– integrated overvoltage protection
– About 1/3 of the weight of the comparable lead-acid battery
– Improved brass terminals for best conductivity
– completely black battery case
– Battery housing made of nylon, therefore a deformation in heat is practically impossible
– Unbeatable cost / weight savings ratio
– Can be installed in any position, as there is no acid
– contains no heavy metals
– balanced discharge / charge of all cells by balancers
– fast charging with high charging current possible (up to 90% in 6 min)
– very low self-discharge (max 5% per month)
– even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
– safe technology and long service life
Due to their specific properties, lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity, while lithium-ion batteries use almost 100% of their capacity.
For this reason, the lithium versions of the Skyrich batteries need only 1/3 the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery for the same starting power.
The dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries match the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries using adapters.
The connections are identical, so the battery can be replaced in a few minutes without any further adjustments.
Please note that only suitable chargers may be used for charging. We recommend JMP chargers.
For the maximum recommended charging currents, please refer to the technical data below.
Under no circumstances should chargers be used which attempt to desulphurate deep-discharged batteries under 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before they begin the actual charge.
The manufacturer guarantees a sufficient starting capacity up to -5 degrees Celsius.
Skyrich lithium-ion batteries use iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as the cathode material and use the lithium-polymer process in their manufacture. As a result, they can neither go up in flames nor explode in normal operation.
The technology and the manufacturing process guarantee the highest safety standard for lithium batteries.
– 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
– Charging current recommended 4 A
– maximum charge current for fast charge 32 A
Identical in construction to: