The MX620 range benefits from a reinforced chinbar with an integrated dust filter minimising ingress during race conditions, while the fully adjustable peak with aluminium mounts helps with vision in direct sunlight.
Aiding rider comfort further, the MX620 collection also features Nitro’s extensive ventilation technology, combining twin brow air intakes with a dual 3-piece construction rear exhaust and central top exhaust ventilation system. All MX620 helmets feature the easy-to-use DD strap system for convenience, with the brand’s Anatomic luxury fitted cheekpads.
- Latest ECE 22.05 standard compliant MPT (multi poly tech) constructed MX shell
- Wide eye port aids peripheral vision – keep the competition in check
- Fully removable and washable liner system
- Customisable cheekpads, crown and liner
- Fully adjustable peak
- Reinforced chinbar, with integrated mouthguard/dust filter and side air intakes
- Two rear exhaust ventilation system ensuring hot air dissipation
- Twin brow air intakes on top of the helmet to allow air into the helmet
- DD fastening
- ACU Gold Label approved
Accessories and spares available; liner, cheek pads, peaks