JMC MAXX Synthetic Fork Oil 10W 4L
High-performance fork oil based on synthetic base oils, with excellent low-temperature behavior, outstanding damping properties and high aging resistance, for on- and off-road use.
The JMC MAXX fork oil SAE 10W was specially developed for use in motorcycle forks and shock absorbers. Its excellent viscosity / temperature behavior ensures safe operation even at high permanent temperatures, as well as sensitive response at very low temperatures.
– Excellent viscosity / temperature behavior and high shear stability
– sensitive response behavior even at extremely low temperatures
– highest aging and oxidation stability due to synthetic base oils
– Even at high permanent temperatures and extreme loads, the best wear protection properties for reliable function and longest service life
– minimized foaming
– reliably protects against corrosion, wear, sludge and sticking
– neutral to sealing materials
– Miscible and compatible with other branded fork oils of the same quality; However, a complete oil change is recommended to take full advantage of the product
JMC MAXX fork oil SAE 10W must not be mixed with glycol- and silicone-based fluids (eg brake fluids DOT 3/4 / 5.1 or DOT 5).