JMC Maxx Motorcycle Synthetic 10W40 OIL 1 LITRE, API SL, JASO MA2
Synthetic high-performance engine oil for use in sporty motorcycles with high-revving 4-stroke engines and common oil budget of transmission and wet oil bath clutch.
The JMC MAXX 10W-40 is suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles, quads, ATVs and scooters with common oil circuit of engine, clutch and transmission. It is characterized by high thermal load capacity and offers a stable lubricating film even under continuous load and high speeds. This guarantees low wear on the engine and transmission components.
In addition, the strict friction coefficient requirements of the JASO MA2 for best clutch performance are met.
- Even with very hot oil and very high loads stable lubricating film
- very shear stable
- High wear and corrosion protection of engine and transmission
- excellent clutch performance; meets the stringent requirements of the JASO MA2
- low viscosity, ensures fast oil penetration and low “cold wear”
- high oxidation protection by synthetic PAO (poly-alpha-olefins) base oils and special additives
- Miscible and compatible with both conventional and synthetic brand motorcycle oils
In order to exploit all product benefits, a complete oil change is recommended.
Specifications and approvals:API SL, JASO MA2