JMC MAXX 15W50 Semi Synthetic 4L High Quality Engine Oil
High-performance engine oil with HC synthetic base oils. It was specially developed for use in 4-stroke motorcycles with wet-running oil bath clutches.
The JMC MAXX 15W-50 is particularly suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles with a common oil circuit for the engine, clutch and transmission. It is characterized by its high thermal load capacity and offers a stable lubricating film even under constant stress and also meets the strict friction coefficient requirements of the JASO MA2 for the best clutch performance.
– adapted viscosity class for additional safety under extreme conditions
– Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and very high loads
– extremely shear stable – “stay-in-grade”
– high wear and corrosion protection of engine and gearbox
– excellent coupling performance; meets the more stringent requirements of JASO MA2
– favorable low-temperature viscosity, ensures quick oil penetration and low “cold wear”
– High protection against oxidation thanks to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
– Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic branded motorcycle oils
A complete oil change is recommended in order to be able to exploit all product advantages.
Specifications and approvals:
API SL, JASO MA2